Our diesel engine oils provide several unique benefits:
- Increased fuel economy
- Reduced CO2 Emissions
- Superior oxidation and oil consumption control
- Enhanced valve train wear control
- Excellent bearing and ring liner wear control
- Improved control of oil thickening due to soot buildup
THRIVE® Diesel CK-4 Oils exceed the rigorous industry engine performance requirements for the API Engine Oil Licensing and Certification System (EOLCS) and have been tested in accordance with the CMA code of practice.
U.S. Military Spec Engine Oils are approved for military vehicle applications.
GE and EMD Spec Engine Oils are approved for railroad applications.
Synthetic Diesel Engine Oils
- Low volatility limits oil consumption and reduces emissions
- Synthetic base oils improved oxidation resistance and cold temperature performance
- High levels of dispersants minimize sooth thickening
- Shear stability enhances viscosity retention
- Seal-friendly to prevent leaks and extend seal life